Something About U

When I see your smile
I don't know how
But my heart is trembling

When I look in to your eyes
I can't see anything
Just love that I can see
Yeah, love...
Its Love...



But now you're leaving
Leaving me now, and you still bring my heart
A pieces of my heart
A pieces that is loving you

I know I can't take you back
Holding you again like in the past
Kissing you again like I did yesterday
And I can't do anything again for you

I know, now you're loving somebody
I know, that you're never love me again
It's hurt...
It's hurt that you do that
But I know I don't want anything again
I just want your smile...
I'm happy if I still can see your smile

Don't ever cry again my baby...
Please smile for me
Cause I know that only your smile that can cure me
From everything that I got
From this faithfull love...
From this love that hurt me...

0 komentar: